FINANCIAL INSTITUTION SECURITY ALARM MONITORING
Allied Fire & Security provides banks, credit unions and other financial institutions with security and fire alarm monitoring services. Since banks and credit unions are prime targets for internal and external theft, you need a solution that will protect your financial institution day or night. Our highly skilled and trained monitoring center professionals are ready to deliver a fast emergency response within minutes of an incoming alarm call.
Not only can Allied monitor new security alarm systems for banks or credit unions, but we can also monitor and convert your existing system even if we were not the original installer. We have been monitoring financial institutions in the Pacific Northwest since 1980.
WHY HAVE A MONITORED ALARM SYSTEM?
1. Protection of your business, assets and employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
2. Obtain optional monitoring reports that tell you.
- When the alarm is armed/disarmed.
- Who armed/disarmed the system.
- If someone forgot to arm/disarm the system when the business is supposed to be open or closed.
3. You can add fire alarm components to your security system so it becomes both a burglary and fire detection system. Monitoring for both fire and burglary means complete protection of your business.
YOU DON’T NEED A REGULAR PHONE LINE TO BE PROTECTED!
If you no longer use a land-line phone, your alarm can still be programmed to communicate both fire and security signals to the monitoring center. Allied uses a special cellular backup device that securely communicates between your alarm and the monitoring center. These devices can be installed when you first install your new security system – or at a later date.
Even if you do have a regular land line phone, installing a cellular backup communicator is a great security feature for extra protection in the event of a power failure or a cut phone line. In today’s world you can get your business phone line from a number of different sources. Each one has its own shortfalls when it comes to security, and a cellular backup can help ensure your alarm signal gets to the central station in the event of a phone line failure.
DEPENDABLE SERVICE YOU CAN RELY ON
Our financial alarm monitoring service is offered through Alarm Center Inc., a trusted regional monitoring center located in Lacey, WA. Alarm Center Inc.’s professionally trained staff are experienced in providing high quality, fast response service. They are ready to respond to any emergency with the attention it deserves. All operators are well trained ad have the CSAA Fire Diamond certification. Our alarm center also meets the high standards and requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Factory Engineering.
Our alarm monitoring center is backed up in case of equipment failure to be sure the job gets done.
Allied’s customers have the option of backing up their financial alarm monitoring systems with cellular backup security transmission service. Any interruption in phone service from downed telephone poles to intentionally cut phone wires and your cellular back-up system automatically switches your financial security alarm system to a cellular signal. Contact one of our security professionals in Spokane with any questions you might have about financial alarm monitoring.
PREVENTING FALSE ALARMS
Allied is dedicated to preventing false alarms. For this reason, we have implemented specific monitoring procedures to ensure the police or fire departments are not dispatched unnecessarily.
In addition to our own high quality integrated security alarms, Allied can monitor a large variety of security equipment brands. If you’re not happy with your current alarm monitoring company, our professionals can help you get your bank security alarm system up and running in no time, and verify that your equipment is sending signals properly.
We can offer you custom-tailored packages including:
- UL fire detection system monitoring.
- Supervised reporting.
- Panic alarms.
- Environmental monitoring (temperature, moisture, power, etc.)
- Automatic testing.
- Radio signal transmission.
- Cellular signal transmission & backup.
- Guard response.
What is the CSAA Five Diamond Central Station Certification Program?
A: The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program providing a differentiation in the central station monitoring marketplace because it signifies five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Global, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.