We get a lot of questions about what it is that makes us so good at what we do. The number one reason is, of course, our people. We employ the best, most hard-working, honest people on earth. We know that anyone we send to your house will do the best job possible in setting up your security system.
But besides for all that, we also are always striving to improve our leadership and standing within the security industry. We are a part of several security organizations so that we remain up to date on the best industry practices in this rapidly changing industry.
Here is a selection of the organizations we’re a part of:
– The National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association is a trade association offering services and representation to the electronic systems industry.
– The NFPA works to reduce the worldwide burden of fire and other hazards on the quality of life by providing and advocating scientifically-based consensus codes and standards, research, training, and education.
– Greater Spokane Incorporated is the Spokane Region’s only Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Council. GSI partners with the local business community and partners throughout the region in support of a healthy and vibrant environment in which to live, work and do business.
– The Association of Washington Business is Washington state’s premier advocate for the business community and is recognized as the state’s chamber of commerce and manufacturing and technology association. The mission of AWB is to advance an economic climate that enables its members, employees, and all citizens to prosper.
– American Society for Industrial Security is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security practices by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security concerns.
– Allied Fire & Security is proud to be a member of the local Better Business Bureau. The BBB promotes and fosters the highest ethical relationships between businesses and the public through voluntary self-regulation, consumer and business education, and service excellence.
– The Purpose of the Washington State Crime Prevention Association is to contribute to the reduction and control of criminal victimization in the State of Washington.
– The Oregon Burglar & Fire Alarm Association is a non profit organization with over 50 members active in designing, installing, servicing, monitoring, and dispatching burglary, fire, and other alarm systems in homes and businesses throughout Oregon.(OBFAA’s Web site is currently under construction)
– Established in 1956, The Associated Locksmiths of America, Inc. is a trade association dedicated to enhancing professionalism, education and ethics among locksmiths and those in related sectors of the security industry.
– Financial and Security Products Association. Formerly known as the The National Independent Bank Equipment and Systems Association. Originally chartered in 1973, the FSPA is an association of independent bank equipment dealers and manufacturers proud of their reputation and professional standards.
– SAVTA is the Safe & Vault Technicians Association, America’s leading trade association devoted entirely to serving professional safe and vault technicians worldwide. Since 1986, SAVTA’s goal has been to further technical knowledge, while helping promote professionalism in today’s marketplace.
– The Pacific Locksmith Association promotes and educates members in the field of locksmithing, and to encourages and facilitates the interchange of data, experience, methods and techniques relating to locksmiths among members of the locksmith profession. The Pacific Locksmith Association is committed to recommending the best trained, reliable and qualified locksmiths.
– WBFAA members cooperate to advance the welfare of all and promote the highest standards of performance, conduct and ethics in the burglar and fire alarm industry.